Date limite: non communiquée
Description du poste:
- Location: Guinea
- Conakry Division: Program Management
- Status: Local National Employee
- Position Number: 19:231
The Project Administration Assistant will provide office administrative and operation support to the IFES-Guinea field office.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support program logistics, event preparation, monitoring and implementation of activities under direction of supervisor;
- Provide support in the preparation of programmatic and financial reports and maintenance of files and records,
- Provide support in the implementation of field procurement,
- Keep abreast of important news and trends related to key program areas,
- Provide general administrative support to the office, including copying and filing program documents,
- Attend meetings at request of supervisor and take meeting minutes,
- Maintain contact with partners and other stakeholders,
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field required.
- 0-2 years' of experience working with international NGOs.
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics;
- Working level proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.Annuncement shared by LYS INDUS via TKonect.
To postulate, validate "Apply Now" after clic to the following link: HERE