Date limite: non communiquée
Description du poste:
- Location: Guinea, Conakry
- Division: Program Management
- Status: Local National Employee
Position Number: 19:229
The Finance and Administration Officer will provide office administrative and operation support to the IFES-Guinea field office.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Senior Elections Specialist, the Finance and Administration Officer will:
- Manage and prepare monthly financial expenditure reports to be sent to the headquarters. Prepare wire transfer requests for approval and submission to headquarters.
- Implement financial, administrative and procurement policies and procedures in IFES-Guinea, and ensure compliance with the IFES' policies and regulations.
- Oversee field budget and prepare financial analysis for regular reporting to the Senior Elections Specialist and IFES headquarters.
- Establish and maintain petty cash controls, including custody and reconciliation on a semi-monthly basis.
- Maintain a system of field purchase orders and service contracts to monitor expiration dates, renewals, payments, and contract ceiling amounts.
- Collect office bills, prepare check requests and submit them for approval by the Senior Elections Specialist.
- Maintain proper and confidential filing of finance-related documents.
- Manage office inventory. Perform monthly counts and update the inventory list accordingly.
- Manage semi-monthly payroll and benefits process.
- Coordinate travel logistics for staff in and around Guinea.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
- The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- The ability to complete tasks with limited supervision;
- Excellent reporting and document handling skills;
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and address inclusion matters with integrity
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with international NGOs on implementation of international technical assistance programs;
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs;
- Experience working on democracy and governance programs;
- Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge in the gender and inclusion field;
- Training/facilitation skill/qualification is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Word, Power point, Outlook and Excel.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in written and spoken French and English language required.TRAVEL: Domestic travel may be required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.Annuncement shared by LYS INDUS via TKonect.
To postulate, validate "Apply Now" after clic to the following link: HERE