Date limite: 17 Septembre 2019
Description du poste:
UNICEF works in some of the world's toughest places, to reach the world's most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child,
How can you make a difference?
1. Monitor donor reporting schedule and obligations; Manage clearance process to track the completion and transmission in a timely manner of donor reports; Develop practical ways to assist Programme Officers with a clear, high quality standard for writing results-based and English-language donor reports; Edit, and if necessary, rewrite drafts of English-language donor reports
2. Support PM&E section in preparing meeting and drafting minutes
3.Ensure that donor reports are submitted on time in Vision and to donor as any delay may impact Office key performance indicators
4. Make recommendations on timely submitted donor reports and compliance with donor requirements and UNICEF standards, including the Result-based approach to reporting. This contributes to the effectiveness of reporting. These recommendations will contribute to internal capacity-building of programme sectors on reporting processes and proposal development and will help to enhance donor relations and lead to more effective resource mobilization
5. Poor donor reporting and project proposals will result in bad image of Office among donors.Â Inappropriate selection and dissemination of materials will result in failure to reach important donors and partners.Â Such errors will impede the fundraising.
6.Failure to timely submit donor reports as well as other Country Office reports (ex. Annual report) will affect the Country Office performance indicators
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have...
Bachelor degree in social/behavioural sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Health Education, Business Administration)
- Advanced ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written form; specific skills in report writing and editing
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and French is required
For every Child, you demonstrate...
UNICEF's core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The competencies required for this post are....
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. Female candidates are encouraged